Monday, June 26, 2006

Vacation

Only a few more days until I go on vacation. I just can not wait. I haven't had more than 3 days off in a row since July of last year. It has been a long rough year. In preparation for the planned camping trips during my holidays, I set up the tent and the fly, pulled all of the camping gear out and basically set up camp in the back yard to make sure everything is there and in good working order. My daughter is so looking forward to camping she was ready to burst with excitement and simply would not stop talking during her “helping” me with getting everything setup. I am going to do my best to completely forget about oracle, backups, servers, anything to do with work for 3 straight weeks. I am even going to leave my blackberry behind as where we are going camping the first time, there is no coverage for kilometers in any direction.

No comments: