Thursday, April 20, 2006

Google does it again

at http://pages.google.com Now that is easy to use web page development. Simply, easy. And I found a great use for it, storing files that can be referenced from this blog. I modified the testing I did with Jonathon Lewis's script testing of FTS or not with an impossible predicate and instead of having a huge blog post, now it is a short blog post with a link to the output - much much cleaner. Good for posting scripts too. You can expect more scripts to be posted shortly. http://herodt.googlepages.com/home is the page I banged together.

1 comment:

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa