Friday, August 03, 2007

Don and Jonathan at it again

Once again they are at it.

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=527201&start=0&tstart=0


All I have to say on the matter is, Don Burleson and his employee comments, scripts, "how to's" and expert advice have screwed up more than one thing mostly due to me trusting them without actually paying attention to what was going on. Nothing from Jonathan Lewis has ever failed me.
Don Burleson has an interesting outlook on life - check out his personal blog - I won't link to it, but just google it "don burleson blog personal" and it is the first hit.

Rather enlightening to see a his view on life.


1 comment:

Peter K said...

Herod,
Just be wary that said individual won't come after you like he did with others.

I've been called a lot of different things by said individual.

Doug Burns (as HJR said) is a very brave man indeed.

Peter